Thursday, November 27, 2008

Put Your Best Pen/Pencil Forward

I was reading a blog about pens, and the blogger said (paraphrasing) that it’s important to use quality pens/pencils when writing to really bring out your best in what your doing. I thought about it and I have to agree, most of the time I'll just grab the closes pen that I have and jot down some notes but I think it's important that if there's something I care enough about to write it down, I have to use a quality writing instrument to display it in the proper ink/lead. Now I'm not saying to spend tons of money on pens/pencils (if you have go for it), just use the best product you have.

1 comment:

Stephanie "Biffybeans" Smith said...

I think that the most important thing to consider is how much time you spend writing or drawing. If the answer is, "a lot" then it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to find the best tool to suit the job.

Many people don't give a second thought to just grabbing any old pen or pencil to get the job done, but what it you could use a pen or pencil that made writing a more, well, effortless experience?

To a writer, the pen/pencil is the tool. Choose wisely, and it simplifies the task at hand. :o)